"Personal information"refers to"personal information"as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. contained in the information. Information that can identify a specific individual by the description etc. and information that can identify a specific individual from the relevant information alone such as appearance, fingerprint, voiceprint data, and insurer number of health insurance certificate (personal identification information) ..
How to collect personal information
We may ask for personal information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card number when you use it. In addition, information related to transaction records and payments made between users and business partners, including personal information of users, includes our business partners (information providers, advertisers, advertisement distribution destinations, etc.) It may be collected from"partners").
Purpose of collecting and using personal information
The purposes for which we collect and use personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including verification of identity)
- To allow users to view, change, delete, and view usage status of their own registration information
- To charge users for usage fees for paid services
- Purpose incidental to the above purpose of use
Change of purpose of use
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to that before the change.
- If the purpose of use is changed, the changed purpose shall be announced on this website by the method prescribed by the Company.
Provision of personal information to a third party
- We will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, obtaining the consent of the person will hinder the performance of the affairs. When there is a risk of exerting
- Regarding personal data provided to a third party (excluding sensitive personal information), the provision of personal data that identifies the individual to a third party may be suspended at the request of the individual. Therefore, when the Company notifies or announces the following matters to the person in advance and notifies the Personal Information Protection Committee, the purpose of use includes provision to a third party. Items of data provided to a third party. How to provide to a third party How to accept the request of the person
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information is provided to a third party.
- When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- In the case of joint use of personal information with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information to be jointly used, the scope of joint use, the purpose of use of the user and the purpose of use of the user When the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information is notified to the person in advance or placed in a state where the person can easily know.
Correction and deletion of personal information
- If the user's personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the user shall correct, add or delete the personal information to the Company according to the procedure established by the Company (hereinafter referred to as"correction, etc."). ) Can be charged.
- If we receive the request set forth in the preceding paragraph from the user and determine that it is necessary to respond to the request, we shall correct the personal information, etc. without delay.
- The Company will notify the user without delay when it makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or when it decides not to make corrections, etc.
- The contents of this policy can be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters specified otherwise in this policy.
The information desk
- For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.