Skip to content
Terms of service
- Leafony products are electronic board module sets for experimental, R & D and educational applications. When using it in the final product, please make your own judgment on safety and reliability.
- The leaf for communication has a built-in conformity display radio equipment.
- This product uses a lithium primary coin battery (zero mercury).
- This product cannot be used for applied products whose manufacture and sale are prohibited by domestic laws, regulations and orders.
- The sheet metal of this product has no sharp parts, but handle it with great care so as not to get injured.
- When assembling or disassembling this product, do not apply excessive force.
- Do not turn on the power when the surface of the board is wet.
- If there is smoke, fire, or abnormal heat generation, turn off the power immediately.
- Products and product specifications are subject to change without notice for improvement. In addition, production may be discontinued without notice.
- We cannot accept returns or returns due to the purchaser's convenience after the product has been shipped.
- For initial defects and product differences, please fill out the"Inquiry Form"and send it within one week after the product arrives.
- Batteries may leak, overheat, be damaged, injured, or malfunction depending on the usage pattern, usage environment, maintenance environment, etc., so be sure to observe the following.
- Keep the batteries out of the reach of children. If you swallow the battery, consult a doctor immediately.
- Do not short the battery, disassemble it, heat it, or put it in a fire. The battery may leak, overheat, be destroyed, or cause injury or equipment failure.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.